thebroboticthebrobotic

Main Games Reviews Stats 3 Fans

Blue-Collar Astronaut Blue-Collar Astronaut

The intro art was great, and the game graphics are fitting for the theme and title.

For this uploaded version, I wasn't very sure of what to do. I figured it out after playing 5 minutes(and by accident), but some text would help people enjoy this specific build - unless I was just completely missing the mark there. I do realize it's just a tutorial, though. Promising future, good luck.

MutatedScott responds:

Thanks for playing!

I understand where you're coming from. I'll definitely be revisiting the early level instructions to make it more clear. The original tutorial design was wordless, and it's become clear that I didn't pull it off well :)

Viral Hazard Viral Hazard

Loved the comic-style introduction, great art, and, the music was very fitting with it as well. I enjoyed the gameplay, although I felt the performance of the game got in the way.

Perhaps it was just my setup(Windows8.1 + MacBook Pro + Google Chrome), but the gameplay was laggy. When I pressed space, it would lag more - and my character would skip around the screen. The "Game over" scene played with very low FPS too.

Flappy Puzzle Flappy Puzzle

I enjoyed it. I'm a fan of "tougher" games, and this is a good game for that category. It took me a few tries to get into it and "get it", but once I did I smirked and moved my head a little closer to the screen to focus and wait for the right blocks to come by. Nice job!